CLASS A DRIVER -PC OFFAL SERVICE
- Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Since 1939, we’ve grown from a small turkey farm in Modesto, California, to a company with operations throughout the country. And we’ve learned over the years that our greatest asset is our people. That’s why we’ve built an entrepreneurial environment where you can grow and develop new skills on the job, as well as industry-leading benefits—including a retirement program that’s truly outstanding.
When you join our team, you’ll discover that we share a set of values that guide how we work. We thrive on teamwork, support one another, and treat each other with respect. We pull together—and have a great time doing it. So across the country, from our corporate careers to job opportunities on our farms, we’re united by our dedication to our great products, doing things the right way, and taking care of one another. If those are the values you believe in too, we should talk. Let’s build a great future together.
- Transportation of Product
- Pre-trip vehicle
- Maintain driving logs
· Must possess a valid Class 1 driver’s license and current medical card
· Must have a clean DMV record (H6)
· Must have one (1) year minimal professional driving experience
· Must have experience with tractor-trailer, tanker combinations, both 45 foot and doubles
· Must be able to work flexible schedule
· Must have a good attendance record
· Must have a good safety record
· Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing
. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check and DOT drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.