- Porterville, CA 93257, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
1. Responsible for ensuring that the Processing department meets company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety. Collaborate with R&D and the Accounting Department to obtain analytical data to identify sound saving costs and implement yield and KPI tracking program.
2. Responsible for the professional development and training of Line Supervisors and hourly employees, working with the guidelines of the company policies.
3. Responsible for timely feedback to plant manager regarding problems encountered involving productivity, down time, quality, yield, cost and safety and to provide solutions to these problems
4. Monitor standards and indexes required for control/tracking of different employee areas of responsibility. Attend all weekly meetings related to these indexes.
5. Ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity of accidents/injuries to a minimum. To develop and implement any necessary safety programs to aid in reducing safety incidents.
6. Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
1 Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work force experience of five to ten (5-10) years in the food processing industry
2. Must demonstrate ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
3. Must exhibit good interpersonal and leadership skills.
4. Must have strong statistical aptitude and mathematical background to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
5. Must be able to evaluate supervisors fairly and objectively
6. Must be able to work well independently, exhibit strong internal drive to succeed
7. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
- You may apply for this job at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/FosterFarms/102316206