Maintenance Mechanic A- Walnut Hatchery
- Turlock, CA, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Responsible for general maintenance of equipment and buildings
Maintain a parts inventory, to include ordering and receiving of the same
Conducts plant safety audits
Coordinates and compiles with plant preventative maintenance programs
· Must be able to monitor and control a parts inventory in a cost effective manner that is within budgeted costs
· Must have basic math skills
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Must be able to move up to 100 pounds
· Must have electrical knowledge in A/C and/or electronics, digital equipment/PLC’s
· Must have four to six (4-6) years experience in maintenance
· Must maintain an acceptable DMV record
· Must have pallet jack and forklift training
Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines