Shipping and Receiving Clerk B-Swing Shift
- Fresno, CA, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Support the day-to-day shipping and receiving operation of the Belgravia Plant
Product not available to complete customer orders on time, shortages or misplaced products; the employee will inform his/her supervisor and will research the information systems for product tracking, will send product request report as needed.
Internally – All personnel including management daily
Externally – Other Foster Farms Plants, Vendors, and drivers
- Shipping customer orders complete and on time using SAP and DLX systems
- Print, download and prepare all pick-lists for shipping
- . Record, print, download and distribute all related paperwork for each load.
- Upload and verify proper shipping of all completed loads. Complete the shipping departure log, the accounting invoice log, bill of ladings, pallet reports, invoices for each completed load and update master orders.
- Research late products and communicate status and result to management and other departments
- Research shortages using BW, SAP, WMS, determine what happened and suggest preventatives
- Conduct period end inventories, cycle count , and communicate discrepancies to the appropriate parties
- Assist on all Mock Recalls and Traceability for BRC and other third party auditors.
- Assist on the software system training for new clerks and dock employees
Other duties as assigned
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum 1 year combined experience in shipping/receiving, warehouse and inventory control preferred
3. Strong mathematical aptitude; must be detail oriented
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision
5. Good Communication skills
6. Computer experience required
7. Must be available to work flexible hours including Saturdays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.