Shipping Receiving Clerk C
- Fresno, CA, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Invoice customer orders and plant transfers accurately and on time using SAP, DLX, and MII
- Upload and verify proper shipping of all completed loads. Complete the shipping departure log, pallet reports, and update master orders
- Research late products and communicate status to management and other departments
- Research shortages using MII, BW, SAP, and DLX to determine what happened
- Conduct period end inventories, cycle counts, and communicate discrepancies to the appropriate parties
- Assist an all Mock Recalls and traceability for BRC and other third party auditors. Assist on the software system trainings for new clerks and dock employees
- Perform shipping corrections/adjustments
- Assist Shipping Supervisors and/or leads as needed
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent
- Must have a strong working knowledge of computer systems including Excel, SAP, MII, DLX
- Strong 10 key by touch
- Strong telephone skills and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work flexible work schedules when needed including Saturdays
- Ability to work in a cool environment including sub-zero temperatures when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.