TRUCK SHOP PARTS CLERK
- 1000 Swan St, Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Provide courteous service to Technicians at parts room window
Enter issues and receipts into SAP system
Shuttle trucks from plant and Feedmill to Truck Shop
Re-stock shelves daily
Keep parts room, storage shed and storage areas neat and orderly
Pick up parts at vendors as necessary
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must have general knowledge of truck parts
• Must have computer skills
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, which includes reading and writing
• Must have a acceptable DMV record
• Class A license is preferred
• Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
Must be able and willing to learn any equipment or task and progress to higher maintenance levels
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.