- Osogbo, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the banking Industry, is URGENTLY seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates as a store keeper in the following locations; (IBADAN, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT, YOLA, OSOGBO/OSUN, ENUGU, KANO).
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store in Lagos, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the regional store.
- Check and keep Count of items delivered by the courier company from Lagos Central store
- Check the accuracy / variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Issuance of store items to branches under their respective regional stores.
- Helping the branch admin officers to load items picked-up from the store, based on their requisition form.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- They participate in the day to day running of the regional store activities.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- Send a weekly report of items collected by branches in the region and stock level
CERTIFICATE:- NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Basic)
- Administrative Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Time management
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.