Inventory Accountant (OIl and Gas)
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a integrated indigenous Oil and Gas company, is looking to recruit an Inventory Accountant who will be responsible for ensure the accounting and reporting for all inventory activities.
• Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
• Perform weekly and monthly physical stock checks at all the plants and highlight variances to the management.
• Perform weekly and monthly physical assets and tools counts at all sites and report variances to the management.
• Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant departments.
• Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels at all company sites.
• Report shortfalls and surplus inventory weekly and monthly for replenishment.
• Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by Management.
• Work closely with Procurement, Store and Field Management to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices.
• Support the Company budgeting process with Account Analysis.
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Proficient in MS Excel and ERPs
Experience, Required Knowledge Skill /Abilities:
- Minimum of 4 years Oil and Gas experience in a similar role is mandatory
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.