Senior Learning Facilitator
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a multinational Insurance company consisting of a Life Assurance and Short-Term Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
This role is responsible for independently performing all aspects of the learning cycle. The Senior Facilitator is an experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- An experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge, with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this, as determined by the business unit.
- Independantly perform all aspects of the learning cycle (needs analysis, research, design, development, implement and evaluate).
Key Result Areas
- Learning Design:
- Conducts training needs analysis for specified area.
- Designs/develops and/or adapts existing learning material in support of workplace competence/needs analysis.
- Pilots developed/adapted learning material prior to formal implementation.
- Implements the new/adapted learning intervention.
- Provides support for the designed/developed/adapted learning intervention.
- Personal Effectiveness:
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Learning Delivery:
- Presents formal, informal, standardized and customized learning interventions.
- Conducts knowledge/skills assessment for each learning intervention.
- Facilitates transfer of learning through providing assistance and/or support to ensure that workplace assessment is conducted.
- Learning Effectiveness:
- Analyses trends related to the effectiveness and quality of the learning intervention.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning events.
- First Degree
- Five (5) years working experience in training and development
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.