- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, one of the world's leading professional services companies, is looking to hire hands on, dynamic candidates to fill the following roles.
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Qualified candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Certification - The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
Candidates should preferably live on the Island (Lekki, Ikoyi, VI, Ajah)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.