- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, one of the world's leading professional services companies, is looking to hire hands on, dynamic candidates to fill the following roles.
will be responsible for overseeing complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries, research and analyze a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and assume tax-planning responsibilities.
· Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
· Assist in federal and state audits.
· Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
· Perform all other assigned projects as assigned by the Managing Director
· Other tax related projects as they arise.
· Assist in financial planning and analysis.
· Demonstrated understanding of the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion.
· Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees and a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Certification - The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.