Bancassurance/ Sales Associates (Ibadan)
- Ibadan, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry, is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Bancassurance Associates. The associates will be stationed to administer and promote the firms insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks' customers
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
Reports to: District Manager
Act as liaison with the bank
- Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
- Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition
- Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions.
- Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Process all Co – insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).
- Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
- Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business)
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers.
- Any other assigned duty.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-year sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Selling skills and relationship management skills
- Strong commitment for sales success
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.