Human Resource Officer- Abuja
- Abuja, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the educational sector is seeking to hire a apt and dynamic candidate who will function as
Human Resource Officer in Abuja.
The candidate shall be responsible for:
• Providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• Developing HR policies and procedures
• Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records for future reference according to policy
• Monitoring and generating attendance reports of all staff.
• Ensuring that approved policies and procedures are adhered to
• Assisting in managing various HR projects in line with HR objectives.
• Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Overseeing all administrative and human resource matters including the overall operations and functionality of office.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required
• B.Sc in Business Admin & Management or Social Science; further training will be a plus.
• 5-7 years relevant HR experience gained within a fast paced environment.
• Candidate should be resident in Abuja
• Proven experience in a related HR position.
• Competency in Ms.-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of HR function.
• Good team player