- Lagos, Nigeria
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a leading business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management and Immigration Consulting.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it.
We are currently seeking an IT Officer to join our team.
• Provide IT support to departments and teams
• Routine maintenance on all systems (internet and telephony) on a regularly scheduled basis
• Upgrades as required to ensure smooth workflow
• Troubleshooting as dictated by priority needs
• Provide advice on best practices and quick fixes
• Planning, implementation and monitoring of project(s)
• Proactive resolution of potential issues
• Adherence to budget, schedule and standards to be met
• Furnish IT solutions (internet, telephony, hardware and software) in accordance with company budget, timeframe, policies, protocols and procedures
• Provide regular and timely feedback, escalating problems and proffering solutions
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer science, MIS or similar. Coursework for either degree can include computer engineering, programming, networking, mathematics or database management.
Minimum of 4 years of IT hands-on work experience
• Familiarity with PBX, IP telephony, call center management
• Excellent PC hardware hands-on experience
• Ability to perform hands-on tasks (wiring etc..)
• Familiarity with common windows operating systems (7,8,10, 2012)
• Hands-on experience with MS Active directory, client and server sides
• Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches
• Familiarity with online helpdesk systems
• Familiarity with project management systems
• Ability to work with complex information
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexible attitude to work
• Confidence to lead own work stream
• Result and service orientation
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Great problem-solving skills
• Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
• Detail-Oriented and learning ability
• Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.