Store/Procurement Officer (Male)
- Lagos, Nigeria
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Expatriate and Allied Services, and Estate Management. Our client, a pace setter in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire smart young individual to fill the role of a Store/Procurement Officer (General Administration).
- Petty cash – maintaining a record of all transactions and reconciling at the month end
- Maintaining a stock control system for the ordering of stamps, stationery, paper
- Ensuring the building is maintained to a high standard.
- Liaising with cleaning contractors to ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene
- Organizing all general repairs and maintenance
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
- Physically check to ensure the appropriate items were delivered.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distribute documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Be young and between the ages of 22-27years.
- Be preferably male with 2 years working experience.
- Have relevant experience in general business administration.
- Have relevant experience in store keeping and inventory control.
- Have a positive outlook towards work and possess high work ethics.
only qualified candidates will be contacted