Store keeper/Facility Manager
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a Nigerian insurance firm with business units all over the country and seek to hire suitable candidates who would support effective running of the unit and company at large through the provision of services and management of the Company’s store and facilities.
- Ensuring stock replenishment.
- Attending to all branch stationery / document requisition.
- Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the building.
- Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners etc.).
- Overseeing the Cleaners and Security guards.
- Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
- Keeping office furniture in good order.
- Participating in the procurement of office materials.
- Procurement of Stationery /IT Consumables.
- Store management: issuance of items / monitoring of stock level.
- Printing of all company documents.
- Mail management: Branch mails.
- Preparation of Bill: Utility bills.
B.sc, HND in any descipline.
- Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Basic)
- IT skills (Basic)
- Administrative Skills (Moderate)
- Negotiation Skills (Moderate)
- Decision Making Skills (Moderate)
- Time management (Moderate)
- Basic Understanding of the Insurance business and Company’s processes.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
- Customer Service.
- Business Ethics.