Bancassurance Associate PH
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Banc assurance associates in different designations where they have presence. The associates will be stationed to administer insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks client base.
Act as liaison with the bank
• Attending insurance related meetings with Bank staff.
• Working closely with our branches and agents to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
• Managing our promotions and campaigns.
• Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with Bank team.
• Preparation of proposals/Product papers.
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition
• Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
• Soliciting for new businesses.
• Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly(Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on Production and Collection
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions
• Day to day activities of the channel’s management for both Life and General Business activities.
• Market and product research analysis. (Customer intelligentence &Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can prove on.
• Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
• Prepare Admin Fee and follow up to ensure timely remittance to The Bank.
• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
• Review and act on all documents going to and from the Bank IBTC.
• Process all Co – insurance transactions
• Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
• Underwriting (Life and General Business)
• Claims (Life and General Business)
• Finance (Life and General Business)
• Follow up on outstanding proposals.
• Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers
• Providing support to the Team lead within the team on all pre and post sales and administrative activities.
• Any other assigned duty.
• Manage the staff promo process and supervise the auto run process.
• HND/BSc in Banking & Finance, Economics or any social science related field
• 2 years work experience
• Candidates must have experience in customer service