Bancassurance Associate (Port Harcourt)
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Bancassurance associate in Portharcourt. The associates will be stationed to administer and promote the firms insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks client base.
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
Reports to: District Manager
The Objectives are;
Act as liaison with the bank
Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
Customer Retention and Acquisition
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business studies or any related field
• A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
• Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
• Good Relationship management skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.