Accounts and Administrative Officer
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a key player in the telecoms industry, providing best - in - class security services and end-to-end power infrastructure maintenance for telecom and energy firms is seeking to hire an Accounts and Administrative Officer that will manage the accounting and administrative functions of the company.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and reports to accompany monthly management accounts.
• Manage payroll.
• Assist auditors with required information.
• Generate invoices for client payment
• Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation
• posting of accounting information daily and ensure back up of electronic data
• Assisting with the preparation and consolidating annual accounting reports.
• Reconciling balance sheets on a frequent basis.
• Analyzing expenditures against budget, investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
• Providing accounting support to managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
• Carryout general administrative duties.
• Provide customer service.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business related degree required.
· ICAN/ACCA Membership Advantage.
· 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
· Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage.
· Proficient in at least two accounting software including SAGE.
· Must be able to manage client relationship.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.