Sales Executive (PFA)
- Abuja, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt, dynamic and enthusiastic sales executive with experience in marketing insurance products.The Sales Executive Officer will be stationed to administer insurance products and offer advisory services to the company's client base. Successful candidates are to report to the Team Lead.
Profiling new clients and bringing in new business to the company while sourcing for EOI, AVC and having CIS presentations in organizations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospecting and closing of new businesses.
• Registration of new clients and/or staff of organizations.
• Quick submission of RSA forms for timely generation of pins.
• Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately where available and building a good relationship for referrals.
• Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
• Getting contacts of members in the informal sector
• Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
• To ensure that new accounts opened are funded and that legacy accounts assigned are also funded
Daily Activities/ Tasks
• Prospect for new business and make ‘cold calls’ to establish relationship were necessary
• Visit assigned employers to deepen relationship and get new business
• Close business and register clients where opportunities have been identified
• Sell AVC to existing clients
• Meet with associations in the informal sector and get contacts of members
• Sell the company’s advantage to clients of other PFAs and get them to fill our EoI form
• Follow up with employers that are yet to fund RSAs
• Notify employees with unfunded accounts for resolution
• Develop qualified prospect list
• Get clients who are dissatisfied with their PFAs’ to fill our EoI form ahead of the Transfer Window
• Resolve client issues or challenges timely
• Follow up on remittance and channel to the appropriate unit
• A minimum of OND
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Negotiation skills
Competency and Skills Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Good problem solving skill.
• Good analytical skill
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Undying optimistic Attitude
• Team worker, interpersonal skills, commercial focus.
• Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
• Confident and Sociable
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English.
• The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
• Good relationship management skills
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.