Sr. Financial Analyst, Operations
- Department: Finance
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here.
The Senior Financial Analyst provides financial oversight in developing and driving the Operations annual plan, monthly forecast and close processes across the Security Business in an efficient and sustainable manner, partnering with Finance leaders and their teams to deliver against financial targets and appropriately communicate risks and opportunities to the leadership team. This position owns the messaging for Operations results of the Security Business, working closely with the Operations and Commercial Finance leaders.
This role is eligible for a hybrid schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead annual planning and monthly forecasting process for the Security business, partnering with Finance Leaders and their teams to deliver against financial targets and appropriately communicate risks and opportunities to the leadership team
- Develop and implement a forecast management process that measures performance against targets (e.g. accuracy)
- Prepare and communicate consolidated reporting for plan, forecast and actuals (single source of truth), including commentary with drivers based on activity and results within the business
- Consolidate Security commentary for the VP of Finance and submissions to Fortune Brands Innovations (FBIN) FP&A
- Review forecast assumptions, drivers, and variances (bridge) with Finance and Operations leadership
- Lead Security Working Capital Efficiency (WCE) reporting and forecasting, partnering with Supply Chain and Accounts Receivable
- Lead / coordinate the preparation of Monthly Business Review (MBR) / Mid-Quarter Strategy Review (MQSR) / Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentations
- Perform ad hoc analysis and lead special projects to support the operations finance organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Science, etc.) is required
- Minimum of 5 years of related financial analysis experience is required
- Proficiency with Excel modeling, data management and translating information into meaningful presentations and insights
- MBA, CPA and/or CMA is preferred
- Experience working for a branded goods manufacturing company preferred
- Previous FP&A experience is a plus
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide flexibility for our teammates’ unique needs. This includes robust health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits, inclusive fertility / adoption benefits, and more. We offer numerous ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our associates’ feeling of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: water, outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.