Functional Analyst - Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Department: Information Technology
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here.
The role of the Functional Analyst - Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is to effectively manage the service desk support queue, resolving incidents within established SLAs and providing workarounds when immediate root cause resolution is not possible. This position requires expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite R12, specifically in modules such as PO, INV, and MFG, as well as strong SQL skills for technical analysis and troubleshooting. The Functional Analyst will also collaborate with end users, perform functional configuration and maintenance, and contribute to process optimization and offshore team coordination.
*This role is fully remote and can sit anywhere in the United States*
What you will be doing
- Manage the service desk EBS support queue, gather support details, and resolve incidents within established SLAs.
- Identify and provide workarounds to end users when immediate root cause resolution is not possible.
- Work with end users to gather all relevant documentation related to incident support.
- Perform functional configuration and maintenance for ERP systems based on operational and business needs.
- Research transactional issues, identify root causes, and drive resolutions.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Create AS-IS and TO-BE mapping documents.
- Update setup documents (BR100) as needed.
- Create and manage service requests with Oracle.
- Analyze existing support processes and identify areas for improvement or optimization.
- Allocate tasks and manage priorities for offshore teams.
- 5+years of hands-on operational experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R12 as a Functional or Implementation Analyst in a complex, multi-organization business environment.
- Proficient in PO, INV, and MFG Modules.
- Preferred experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong SQL expertise to support technical analysis and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or similar service desk platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience working in an offshore-onsite model.
- Familiarity with AIM methodology.
- Preferred experience with configure to order process and planning modules
The salary range for this position is $80,500-$126,500.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: water, outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.