Lead - Oracle Cloud ERP Application Security & Compliance
- Department: Information Technology
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here.
We are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Application Security & Compliance Lead to join our team. In this role, you will demonstrate your expertise in designing, implementing, and evaluating security and controls for various versions of Oracle Cloud ERP applications, with a primary focus on core financial, supply chain, manufacturing, and other industry-specific modules.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oracle Cloud Security/Role Design: You will be proficient in defining security design using roles across functional (Oracle Cloud ERP- Financials, SCM and Mfg., EPM, OTBI) and technical domains (e.g., Security Console, Setup & Maintenance, OIC), along with the maintenance of the Oracle Application Security Matrix.
- Oracle Cloud Risk Management Cloud (RMC): You will be experienced in designing, implementing, and assessing RMC, including Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC), and Financial Reporting Compliance (FRC).
- Business Process Risk & Control: You will be skilled in designing, implementing, and assessing risk and control measures for finance, supply chain, and human resource business cycles.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Readiness & Controls: You will be knowledgeable in identifying key risks and controls, optimizing controls, and configuring controls within Oracle Cloud RMC modules to ensure SOX compliance.
- SDLC Management: You will be proficient in managing and understanding the Software Development Life Cycle for Oracle Cloud ERP implementations, focusing on security, controls, and business process optimization.
- Oracle Security and Controls: You will have experience in Oracle Security, Controls, and RMC Advanced Access Control (AAC).
- Project Leadership: You will have led compliance workstreams within multiple end-to-end Oracle Security implementations and controls integration projects.
- Stakeholder Workshops: You will have conducted design workshops with client stakeholders to address security and RMC requirements.
- License Allocation and Cost Management: You will have experience analyzing and reviewing stakeholders' consumption of application licenses related to Oracle Cloud subscriptions, roles, and privileges to identify opportunities to optimize license allocation and manage costs effectively using standard Oracle Role Membership and subscription utilization reports.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating security and controls for Oracle Cloud ERP applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Cloud Security/Role Design and Oracle Cloud Risk Management Cloud (RMC).
- Strong understanding of Business Process Risk & Control measures for finance, supply chain, and human resource business cycles.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements and how to configure controls within Oracle Cloud RMC modules for SOX compliance.
- Previous experience leading compliance workstreams and conducting stakeholder workshops.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications in Oracle Cloud Security and Compliance will be an added advantage.
- If you have the passion and expertise to contribute to the security and compliance of Oracle Cloud applications, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and be a part of an organization that values innovation, teamwork, and professional growth.
The salary range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide flexibility for our teammates’ unique needs. This includes robust health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits, inclusive fertility / adoption benefits, and more. We offer numerous ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our associates’ feeling of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: water, outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.