- Department: Sales
As a Territory Manager for our Moen brand, you will enjoy working with an established book of business customers to attain financial sales goals through maintaining and growing relationships with wholesalers, dealers, and construction professionals.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in outside sales, be extremely autonomous, and able to travel overnight approximately 4-6 nights a month. You will have a background of growing and maintaining relationships through high-touch communications and knowledge sharing.
This remote position is based in Albuquerque, NM. We will provide a company car, laptop, and cell phone and the salary range is anywhere from a base of $65-80K with a bonus opportunity based on your territory performance.
What you will be doing:
- Under the direction and supervision of the Regional Manager, sells, services, and gains a complete understanding of wholesalers, new work plumbing contractors, repair and remodel contractors, kitchen and bath dealers, architects, engineers, and home builders.
- Presents and implements merchandising, marketing and promotional programs for accounts that provide quality solutions to customer needs within assigned area.
- Provides account base with superior customer service and maintains regular sales call schedule for assigned accounts.
- Attends and participates in wholesaler trade shows.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with customers at all levels, including counter personnel, showroom personnel, purchasing and marketing personnel, as well as top decision-makers, by demonstrating a customer focus based on integrity and trust.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships to support wholesale and builder market activity with Territory Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Senior Business Development Managers, Business Development Managers and Regional Managers
- Maintains continuous communication and follow-up with key account customers and takes responsibility for follow-up actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supports Company Builder Marketing philosophy to meet goals of the Moen Vision/Mission
- Creates and implements a Sales Plan for his/her territory to maximize Moen's full product line sales opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all Moen customers, subsidiaries, agents and sales force
- Must possess good listening and communication skills as well as energy, enthusiasm and endurance
- Ability to travel and work unsupervised as well as non-standard hours
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise
*Actual pay will vary based on qualifications and other factorsCompany Description:
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide flexibility for our teammates’ unique needs. This includes robust health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits (including half-day summer Fridays per policy), inclusive fertility / adoption benefits, and more. We offer numerous ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our associates’ feeling of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: water, outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.