IT Supervisor - Infrastructure
- Department: Information Technology
Master Lock manufactures a broad range of innovative security and safety solutions for your home, office, and industrial settings. Since 1921 Master Lock has been committed to providing high quality products that provide security and peace of mind for our customers. Master Lock and our sister brand SentrySafe are part of Fortune Brands Innovations (FBIN).
Why Work With Us
You will get the flexibility to balance your life, at every stage of life with Total Rewards that support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing. We also support an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is encouraged and empowered to be their authentic selves, and where our differences and unique perspectives are a key strength.
Health, Safety, and Environmental
Fortune Brands Innovations is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company's incident and injury prevention programs, as well as our Company's environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures and federal, state, and local regulations.
As the Team Leader IT Infrastructure, you will be responsible to:
In this role, you will have responsibility for leading a small IT Infrastructure team within the Global Infrastructure IT organization. This role will be a technical leadership position that will require both coaching and mentoring of associates while also taking on personal delivery tasks. This role will work closely with other IT and non-IT teams in delivering critical project and non-project work.
- Capable of supervising a small group of IT associates on technical and non-technical work responsibilities.
- Works with suppliers and other business partners to ensure proper provisioning of IT products and services to sustain our daily operations.
- Provides day-to-day technical mentoring and occasional career guidance to his/her team.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders in delivering solutions and communicating progress.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish as part of his daily supervisory responsibilities.
- Contributes to publishing and drives execution of IT policies and procedures, aligning IT Infrastructure Operations with SOX regulations and compliance.
- Prepares project schedules; requests estimations; tracks actual project costs; allocates assigned staff and other resources required to meet project objectives.
- Performs regular associate evaluations and recommends actions for improvement.
- Accountable for infrastructure budget, including planning, account management, and vendor payments.
- Developing policies and procedures for the use of technology within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS/related discipline from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of supervisory/management experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in business analysis or an IT-related position.
- 2+ years of budget allocation and cost management.
- Ability to think strategically, critically, and constructively with proven problem-solving skills.
- Project life cycle management experience is a plus.
- Solid IT Infrastructure technical knowledge around different infrastructure areas (e.g. Servers, workstations, networks (wired and wireless), backups, telecommunications, mobile technology, printing, remote support, etc)
- Change management acumen.
- Previous project management and organizational demonstrated skills.
- Experience leveraging ServiceNow technology to track and drive project management performance tracking.
- Excellent communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon/LARSON/Solar Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Candidates for positions with FBIN must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: FBIN does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.