Chemical Process Engineer
- Department: Manufacturing
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here.
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to: Lead cost improvement projects in quality and productivity. Prepare and implement capital improvement projects and actively participate in the development of lean processes.
Position location – Butler, Indiana
What you will be doing
- Stay abreast of industry trends, advancements, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Lead and oversee the design, development, and optimization of chemical processes to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct process simulations, perform data analysis, and develop models to identify areas for improvement and optimize process parameters.
- BS Engineering degree required
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt and / or Green Belt experience required
- Chemical Engineering degree preferred
- 5 or more years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- GD&T, APQP, and Product Design / Launch experience preferred
- Experience with polyurethane foam processes preferred
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide flexibility for our teammates’ unique needs. This includes robust health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits (including half-day summer Fridays per policy), inclusive fertility / adoption benefits, and more. We offer numerous ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our associates’ feeling of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading brands and innovation within our operating segments: water, outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong financial results, market outperformance and growth, which translates into career and professional growth opportunities for associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
To all recruitment agencies: FBIN does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.