Sr. Pricing Specialist
- Department: Finance
The Senior Pricing Specialist will be responsible for all system pricing entries for all pricing changes, adjustments, deviations, and special nets for the Outdoors business unit of Fortune Brands Innovations. This role will also be responsible for supporting the Water Innovations business unit with pricing entries. Activities include price listings & exclusions; all price reconciliation files for top customers. Customer master data input & configuration, House of Rohl payment recs, & Winshuttle scripts and loading. In addition to administrative activities, will be asked to own pricing processes across multiple businesses in disparate systems (Oracle, SAP, E21). This position will be responsible for driving efficiencies & process optimization.
The ideal candidate is within a commutable distance to Maumee, OH or North Olmsted, OH. This is a hybrid opportunity with 1-2 days onsite during the onboarding period and 1 day per month post-onboarding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all pricing master data requirements as it pertains to pricing in various systems such as SAP, Oracle and E21, implementing annual price increases into the database, discount structures, customer net prices, sales deals, deviations, and exclusions.
- Assign material price group, distribution chain and list price as it pertains to materials set up in various systems.
- Analyze and correct pricing and product errors in the foundation to maintain the integrity of Order Entry, Sales/Bex Reporting, Accounts Receivable, and Distribution.
- Provide pricing analysis for ad hoc Sales requests
- Run Ad-Hoc reports and manage projects as required.
- Associate’s degree in a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of customer service-related experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle / SAP modules/Business processes for Pricing, Order Fulfillment and Material Master.
- Requires strong skills and knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution Module.
- Strong knowledge of SOX compliance requirements.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels and areas of the organization – both oral and written.
- High competency level with problem resolution and timely decision making.
- Must exercise strength in effective prioritization, organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with Internal and External Auditors.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Culture committed to work life balance with hybrid/remote work schedules available
Fortune Brands Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Innovations also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Innovations must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Innovations does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs