Senior Technical Analyst
- Department: Information Technology
In this role, you will partner across the business on various technical projects. You will be a liaison with a designated business function for the purpose of two way communication between business and IT.
Specialize and service all networking and security related equipment for various companies, including coordination of activities concerned with installation and maintenance. Research existing network systems such as present and projected volume, effectiveness, and adequacy of system. Analyze and make recommendations on new systems and work in areas for cost and reliability improvement.
- Provide a 24x7 service environment within your area of specialization to a global client base
- Escalation point for vendor support for break-fix issues in the area of specialization including troubleshooting infrastructure issues if applicable, planning & executing operational improvement project work
- Maintains, analyzes, and participates in modifications to existing systems within area of specialization
- Plans and participates in the implementation of new systems and programs within area of specialization
- Manage small or medium-sized projects with up to 5 additional team members. Still expected to perform some of the project work on projects. Responsible for project cost, schedule, and quality delivery.
- Performs testing to analyze results and perform error detection, and validation
- Provide appropriate technical documentation, project tracking, and management reporting
- Maintain technical knowledge and skills related to the company’s technologies
- Working knowledge of the company’s security, controls, backup and business recovery capabilities
- Operate independently initiating tasks in support of business objectives.
- Plans own work from project and business objectives, and plans project work for managed projects, including assigning tasks to others.
- Seeking guidance from others is not normally required, but encouraged when necessary. Starting to teach and guide others within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or comparable work experience
- Corporate business experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- Strong business acumen and business partnering skills, understanding of Manufacturing operations
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Strong strategic thinking and planning/organizing capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment, driving continuous improvement
- Cisco Technologies or comparable platforms
- Routing / Switching
- Unified Communications
- Telecom Technologies
- WAN Optimization
- Storage Area Networks
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
Fortune Brands Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Innovations also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Innovations must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Innovations does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs