Sales Territory Manager
- Department: Sales
As the Sales Territory Manager, you will be the subject matter expert of all things Master Lock working day to day with our customers and providing them safety lockout and portable security access solutions. Using a consultative sales approach, you will be responsible for generating demand of Master Lock products, software, and services in your designated territory of Quebec, while maintaining internal distribution partner relationships through coordinated joint sales calls and be accountable for achieving sales goals and increasing market share.
The ideal candidate must be bilingual in English and French Canadian and live in the Montreal area. You will have a sales and relationship-building background in safety/MRO and will be someone who likes to work on a team but can be autonomous in your day-to-day work. You will be organized, think strategically, and love solving problems for your customers.
This role is remote-based and covers the province of Quebec. We offer a competitive base salary and bonus potential, along with additional stipends for travel and related expenses.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for sale of products through all commercial classes of trade within the designated territory.
- Conduct sales meetings and product knowledge training sessions as directed by management or requested by Distribution Sales counterparts.
- Regularly monitor and report on operating conditions and specific problems, opportunities, and trends. Maintain in-depth awareness of local market, competitive trends and conditions, end-user attitudes and characteristics, business trends and general economic conditions and communicates these on an accurate and timely basis to management.
- Documents all sales activities, opportunities, forecasts, leads, and contact interaction in CRM.
- Attends national and regional conventions, trade shows and dealer associations as identified or designated as meaningful for general business development.
- Responsible for managing territory budget to include T. & E., Office Supplies, and General Administrative Expenses.
- Prepare and submit budgets and forecasts as required by management.
- Identifies and penetrates end user facilities within the designated territory to sell the complete product line to include safety products and services, security hardware, and locker locks.
- Must be fluent in English and French to provide support on National Accounts and attend National Trade Shows and Training.
- Bachelor’s degree with studies in business or marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of field sales experience.
- Security or safety lockout sales experience preferred.
- Ability to travel required including to travel into the US.
- Track record of successful performance in commercial/industrial sales.
- Experience with and positive attitude toward CRM software imperative.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs all effective on your date of hire
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Innovation products
- Culture committed to work life balance with hybrid work schedules and generous PTO
As part of Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon/LARSON/Solar Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Candidates for positions with FBIN must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: FBIN does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.