Sales Business Analyst (Sales Analytics)
- Department: Sales
Master Lock manufactures a broad range of innovative security and safety solutions for your home, office, and industrial settings. Since 1921 Master Lock has been committed to providing high quality products that provide security and peace of mind for our customers. Master Lock and our sister brand SentrySafe are part of Fortune Brands Innovations (FBIN).
Why Work With Us
You will get the flexibility to balance your life, at every stage of life with Total Rewards that support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing. We also support an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is encouraged and empowered to be their authentic selves, and where our differences and unique perspectives are a key strength.
Our Job Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Business Analyst (Analytics) for our Sales Team in Latin America. This position is responsible for facilitating the data and provide insights to sales and management teams for decision making. Requires analytics and statistical skills and Tableau and Dashboard management. This position is also responsible for pricing and follow up with demand planning. This role will also have to work with external vendors to provide content and e-commerce enhancement. This role requires working with diversify internal and external partners.
This position can work remotely preferably from Guadalajara, Monterrey, CDMX or any city in Mexico with easy access to an Airport.
- Create and analyze scheduled reports and present them to the sales team in a Dashboard format using the official platform of TMLC Tableau.
- Detect opportunities and insights for the sales team. Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analytics and
- Prepare and present information to main customers when needed.
- Analysis before and after promotions.
- Price list management and provide quotes for the team.
- Forecasting and follow up with demand planning and logistics team.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc
- Online content management.
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Global Business analyst driving business intelligence through swift reporting and analytics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (preferably in Business, Finance or Engineering)
- 3+ years of experience analyzing complex data (preferred)
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Dashboards) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales analysis, a good understanding of the overall sales cycle, and opportunity management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high-growth environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon/LARSON/Solar Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Candidates for positions with FBIN must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: FBIN does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.