Customer Service Representative (Remote)
- -, -, -, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Moen will provide all necessary equipment to be successful. Training will begin November 7, 2022, with training and working hours of 10:30am-7:00pm EST. (9:30am-6pm CST, 8:30am-5pm MST and 7:30am-4pm PST).
The Associate Product Consultant is to be the first person that consumers interact with when they have general product, installation, or warranty questions. To provide world class customer service to our customers, our employees receive first class training in Moen products. All incumbents go through 200 hours of training, which include virtual classroom training as well as on the job training (OJT) where he/she will be paired with an employee to ensure success on the phones.
- Handles and resolves general product or service calls from consumers by identifying the issue, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting and explaining the best resolution. Escalates complex issues to the Lead Product Consultants
- Uses technology to assist consumer with identification of product, explanation of resolution, and instruction for repair and/or installation of product.
- Delivers a customer experience that helps to drive unsolicited, positive “word of mouth” advertisement for Moen Incorporated
- Discusses solutions in challenging/sensitive consumer situations that have a positive outcome for both Moen and the consumer
- Demonstrates consistent achievement in meeting all required quality, call management and productivity standards as well as adheres to all processes, standards and procedures within the Consumer Services Center
- Documents troubleshooting efforts and consumer information as required
- Performs other duties and/or special assignments as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Business professional communication skills is required. Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus
- Customer Service experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Must be able to thrive in a work environment that mandates low mobility and high observation
- Possess the ability to maintain a positive approach to the business, demonstrating flexibility and teamwork
- Must be available for training November 7, 2022-December 6, 2022 and February 28, 2023-April 25, 2023
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and equally share in all schedule rotations and business hours deployed by the department
- Incumbent must meet internet speed requirements and have a safe and secure workspace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.