- 651 Collier Loftin Road, Kinston, North Carolina
- Department: Manufacturing
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
The Manufacturing Manager will lead their business unit in developing and executing manufacturing processes to achieve shared objectives across the facility. This role will measure safety, quality, delivery and cost performance while leveraging data to drive continuous improvement efforts for their respective business unit. In addition, the Manufacturing Manager is responsible for driving results through efficiency gains, balancing capacity to demand, managing labor, and developing and leading a diverse team.
Shift: Monday - Thursday: 7 am - 5:30 pm (4x10 schedule) + frequent overtime and occasional Friday work.
- Develop and execute strategies for safety quality, delivery and cost initiatives for respective business unit
- Champion a high commitment and performance culture by actively communicating MBCI’s vision, mission and values – anchored in MBCI’s Four Basics and 6 for Success
- Champion MBCI’s Zero Injury Mission through demonstrated commitment to the Always Aware program, site specific safety plans and targeted MBCI initiatives
- Establish, improve, sustain and report KPI performance; leverage data to prioritize actions and drive continuous improvement
- Drive customer satisfaction through strict adherence to product specifications, open communication, and timely follow-up
- Develop and manage business unit operating budget; ensure achievement of financial objectives
- Identify and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Recruit, manage and continuously develop the business unit leadership team, engineering, quality and other support staff to achieve departmental and plant objectives
- Interpret and enforce company policies, rules, and safety regulations and quality methods to supervisors and employees
- Analyze and resolve work related issues/problems/complaints, and/or assist production supervisors in solving work related issues/problems/complaints
- Plans and aligns; plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Build effective teams and drive engagement; build strong teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization win
- Drives result; consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Interpersonal Savvy; relates comfortably and builds relationships with people across levels, functions, culture and geography
- Decision Quality; makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- BS in Engineering, Business or a related required; advanced degree or professional manufacturing certification(s) preferred
- 7+ years leadership experience with a large manufacturing organization
- Proven track record of building a team, managing change, streamlining processes and driving safety, quality, delivery and cost improvements
- Strong working knowledge and application of lean manufacturing principles; furniture industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.