Continuous Improvement Lead
- 651 Collier-Loftin Rd, Kinston, NC 28504, USA
- Department: Production
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Safely and efficiently performs continuous improvement activities within the department to assist employees in meeting production goals, maintaining quality standards, and team objectives.
*This is an hourly position and individuals will work on the production floor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have a flexible work schedule.
- Responsible for improvement activities in multiple work areas.
- Proficient at using computers and Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understands Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Standard Operating Sheet (SOS), and Critical To Quality (CTQ) concepts/processes.
- Able to create TPM, SOS, and CTQ for their areas.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal direction and/or supervision.
- Self-motivated, creative, and a desire to continuously improve work processes.
- Responsible for tracking and updating departmental metrics.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience in a leadership role, managing people
- Professional experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Prior experience in Kaizen or Continuous Improvement events
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.