Cabinet Painter (Sprayer) - 1st Shift
- 651 Collier-Loftin Rd, Kinston, NC 28504, USA
- Department: Production
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
- Sprays cabinet parts with the appropriate color stains, toner, topcoat, and/or sealer.
- Reads and understands the color tag identification system.
- Replaces spray booth filters on a regular schedule.
- Services spray guns as they become dirty or nonfunctional.
- Completes spray booth audit checklist every day.
- Disassembles and cleans spray guns at the end of the shift.
- Change fire sprinkler bags as needed.
- Notifies lead person and/or supervisor if problems occur.
- Ensures that all material containers are properly grounded.
- Coats doors, drawer fronts and frames evenly and completely with stain, toner, topcoat, and/or sealer.
- Stocks and maintains spray gun cleaning kit.
- Cleans and maintains booth supply cart.
- Switches spray guns and/or fluid lines to spray the correct color.
- Scrapes spray booth and recoats wall as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 7:00 AM- 5:30 PM, Monday thru Thursday, with frequent overtime throughout the week and on Fridays
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment, plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
- Perfect Attendance Bonus Potential - paid biweekly
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacture or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned - Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile - Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable - It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.