Skilled Trades and Production Recruiter
- 2600 N 32nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53210, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
Describe what makes your company great
In this role you will partner with the Human Resources team to provide general recruitment and onboarding including: recruiting, onboarding, coaching and all facets of associate relations. You will be encouraged to bring innovative ideas and best practices to the team.
- HR Support the organization’s staffing needs; recruitment, onboarding, and orientation processes
- Drive Positive Associate Relations (PAR) culture by excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Coaching and mentoring leaders through recruitment challenges and marketing
- Participate in the design and delivery of recruitment training and onboarding
- Support HR initiatives and programs
- 2-5 years of HR or relevant work experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in direct sourcing of candidates via Indeed, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience recruiting for multiple locations and functions
- Ability to travel to other sites 5-10%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (3-5 bullet points)
- Experience sourcing and recruiting management, skilled trades and production workforce
- Experience working with manufacturing leaders
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a full functional integrated HRIS & Talent Aquisition system
- Able to handle and maintain data that is confidential in nature
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.