Senior Developer, Digital
- 6744 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek, WI 53154, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
Innovation and IT are synonymous at Outdoors and Security. Joining our team means you will be part of an inclusive culture that encourages you to think out of the box, in fact. Our goal is to drive impactful business results by utilizing trending technologies such as Digital Systems, ECommerce, CRM, AI, RPA, IoT, cloud computing, Virtual Reality, Cybersecurity, etc. FBOS is paving the way forward. Are you ready to join us?
Your Impact in This Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Developer (full stack developer) to help execute Fortune Brands Outdoors and Security digital strategy in alignment with business requirements and priorities. This role will work closely with Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, eCommerce, Logistics, and finance to enable our fast-paced business to grow and evolve. You will be working for our high-performing team, focused on the timely delivery of software projects on the various web platforms.
Your Path to Success:
- Oversee specific project segments from a technical and delivery standpoint to finish on time and within budget
- Work closely with business & IT stakeholders to help define required needs in use case format
- Leading development activities and performing on hand developer duties
- Translate end-user requirements into feasible technical specifications
- Document and communicate technical specifications to ensure that proper & optimized techniques, queries, data standards, and final deliverables are understood
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain application development solutions, working closely with functional resources and software engineers to create system processes that meet or exceed the needs of the business users
- Monitor and make recommendations to optimize systems and tools which support available system functionality, server monitoring, and performance
- Participate in scrum meetings and ensure customer needs are being met by certifying deliverables
- Seeking out innovation in everyday activities
- Demonstrating enthusiasm for building great, customer-friendly teams
- Ability to express ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in application development
- 3+ years of work experience in Integration/API Management and front-end development
- Programming Languages: C#
- Framework: .NET 4+, MVC, Entity FW
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- API: Web Services, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- Integration: Dell Boomi/ Mule soft/ Fusion
- Preferred - Infrastructure: Azure, AWS
- Preferred - Version Control: Azure DevOps Git repository
- Preferred - CMS: SharePoint, EPiServer
- Understanding of design patterns, UX/UI/Interactive design, best practices, technical architecture, and data modeling.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology
- Plus: Certifications on Microsoft Technologies, and Project/Scrum Management
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.