Shared Services Finance Analyst
- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
You will be the project lead for business initiatives across Shared Services. Responsible for creating clear, understandable documentation that translates complicated processes into coherent, step-by-step explanations for a target audience. In addition, you will support the business by monitoring, analyzing, and maintaining master data and key data in various systems of the organization. You will connect and collaborate with internal IT team members and business partners to streamline the business and system processes to ensure the quality and integrity of master data.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- SME for all master data systems
- Project Lead for Shared Services Initiatives
- Point person on test data creation/maintenance
- Extract data from all systems to provide to internal customers
- Prepare uploads for mass data changes for all systems
- Develop procedure documents for new processes and ensure existing procedure documents are updated and available for all
- Trouble-shoot all master data issues and data flow through the network
- Train teams on new procedures
- Evaluate/execute opportunities for process improvements
- Back-up for multiple roles within Shared Services
- Support initiatives for data integrity and standardization
- The qualified candidate should be analytical, proactive, detail oriented, driven for continuous improvement, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Strong service mentality (dedicated to servicing the customer), have strong oral and written communication skills, demonstrates accuracy in work produced and meets deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify root causes of business and/or workflow problems and determine innovative sources for solutions and opportunities.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are a must; knowledge of Mainframe, Friedman and Oracle a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience is preferred
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.