Senior Director, Infrastructure & Cyber
- 1750 Indian Wood Cir, Maumee, OH, us
- Department: Information Technology
The senior director of Global Infrastructure and Cyber Security is responsible for driving objectives by creating strategy, architecture, designing a roadmap for using modern cloud technology and services across Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security enterprise. The Outdoors and Security segment includes Master Lock, Therma-Tru, Fiberon, and Larson all recognized leaders in their product categories.
The senior director of IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security brings current knowledge and future vision for transforming the strategy, service offerings, and workforce across multiple divisions.
- Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the I&O organization to maximize the success of the business and IT enterprise initiatives.
- Provides strategic direction and oversight for the full life cycle of design, development, operation and support of IT systems across multiple divisions
- Provides direction on what emerging technologies should be incorporated into infrastructure and security products and services to deliver overall IT strategy successfully
- Develops the maturity of I&O to improve efficiency, deliver new innovations and increase collaboration with other business areas (e.g., through Agile and DevOps).
- Introduces innovative, differentiating infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our competitiveness and employee productivity.
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Creates and aligns an I&O value map by linking targeted business outcomes with the future-state business capabilities required to achieve them.
- Develops and controls the annual I&O budget to ensure that it's consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within the plan.
- Defines, develops, and manages a comprehensive and integrated ITSM landscape based on best-practice processes, disciplines, and related toolsets.
- Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions to achieve business goals.
- Continue improving cloud product reliability, availability, maintainability & cost/benefit-including developing fault-tolerant tools to ensure general robustness of the cloud infrastructure
- Directs the development of an infrastructure and security sourcing strategy and provides executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
- Works with HR and the IT leadership team to develop and execute workforce plans that ensure infrastructure and security can supply skilled resources to meet current and future demand.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or related field
- 10+ years of IT Infrastructure and Operations experience and 5+ years of leading and managing an infrastructure/technology team, including strategy, budgeting, and staffing
- Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organization and within complex context
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex, dynamic environments where agile was applied at scale
- Cross division experience, including integrating business acquisitions
- Proven ability to drive execution with speed and excellence
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate an I&O vision that inspires and motivates staff and aligns with the IT and business strategy
- Awareness of DevOps methodologies and mindset to drive rapid prottyping and piloting of cloud solutions
- Experience with building hybrid workplace secure solutions
- Experience in establishing and improving DevOps, Cyber Security, and other working practices (e.g., ITIL)
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic staffing plan that ensures the right people are in the right roles at the right time and employees are highly engaged and satisfied
- Knowledgeable in leading cloud adoption (at scale), including establishing governance mechanisms, delivering migration projects, and modifying I&O's target operating model.
- Ability to build best in class infrastructure and operations with world class benchmark metrics
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.