Supervisor, Production II
- 651 Collier Loftin Road, Kinston, North Carolina
- Department: Manufacturing
The most successful Production Supervisors motivate employees to resolve issues and make good decisions in order to meet departmental and plant goals in the areas of safety production and quality. After successful onboarding, you will oversee the manufacturing or assembly of cabinets or cabinet components in your area of responsibility in our plant. Together with your team you will meet production schedules promote a clean safe work area while continuously checking for hazardous conditions and ensure policies programs and standard work procedures are followed.
- The hours for this position may fluctuate but the normal starting time is approximately 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM M-Friday.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical dental vision life insurance flexible spending accounts wellness programs 401K all effective day 1 on employment plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location please check with HR for details!
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met.
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- Provide clear direction to handle issues effectively and gain the confidence and trust of your team.
- Proven work experience in a supervisory role. 3-5 year’s preferred in manufacturing assembly or warehouse environment
- Strong communication interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a diverse team
- Passion for safety and the commitment to upholding our belief in a safe and clean workplace
- Good problem solver resilient when facing difficult situations and holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- The ability to read measurements work or calculate numbers use handheld tools including but not limited to handheld pallet jacks pneumatic staple guns industrial hot glue guns and power drills
- The ability to lift bend push-pull and move materials up to 50lbs and stand/walk an entire shift
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- Previous experience in Lean Process Improvement thinking and practices
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.