- 25300 Al Moen Drive, Indianapolis, INDIANA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Position Summary- Work From Home Assignment
This is a role that is responsible for keying in orders that are received by fax, email, web, or office personnel. This role also provides other duties and clerical support as assigned, including filing and receptionist duties. This role works closely with the Order Entry and Customer Service teams and requires strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation. Candidates must be able to prioritize daily responsibilities, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and function as an effective team member.
This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor
- Perform order entry duties for a variety of order types.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Represent Masterbrand Cabinets in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Punctual and prepared to work.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficient in database entry
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and drive to resolve problems and implement process improvements
- Effective listener
- Exercises collaboration and compromise to provide solutions that are win-win for the customer and MBCI
- Prior experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.