Manager, Customer Service
- 1491 Meridian Road, Jasper, INDIANA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for the Customer Service Department for the Omega Brand at our Waterloo location. This person will also be responsible for implementing process changes/improvements, championing customer issues within the organization, and meeting/exceeding budgetary commitments within their respective department.
This position reports directly to the Director, Customer Service.
- Providing direct supervision for front-line Customer Service Reps responsible for phones, emails, order changes.
- Works closely with the Omega Leadership team in addressing field concerns and implementing change.
- Ensures regular communication occurs within the Customer Service Department including continuous improvement training.
- Developing, documenting, and training team on new processes, and work instructions that are created for the department.
- Creation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and ensuring they are executed to company standards.
- Monitor workload management and team metric goals, effectively report findings and manage team performance.
- Ensuring fast and accurate response whether on phones or emails; orders are being entered timely and accurately.
- Conduct employee performance reviews, and provide regular and timely assessment, feedback, and coaching for associates regarding their performance.
- Seeks continuous improvement opportunities within the department.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Consistently demonstrate Six for Success: Be trustworthy, Commit to your team, Listen to understand, Serve your customer, Prepare and plan, and Deliver the result.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Desire and aptitude to learn the cabinet industry from fashion trends to manufacturing.
- Ability to articulate information in a clear and concise method, at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to professionally state issues, provide data, and make educated recommendations.
- Ability to adapt and change priorities quickly as needed.
- Meet changing deadlines while still producing high-quality work
- Stay calm in stressful or emergent situations; help those around you feel more at ease
- Requires energy, enthusiasm, and a customer-first attitude to external and internal customers.
- Excellent leadership skills including Mentoring, Coaching, and Communication
- Ability to analyze, interpret and respond to report data relative to business needs and make timely operation decisions.
- Computer skills, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making proficiency.
- A team player with the ability to build rapport and maintain successful relationships with our customers, employees, and leadership.
- Demonstrated business acumen and professional demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate and plan strategically for future business needs and improvement while maintaining ongoing daily operations
Education & Experience
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Supervisory experience
- Previous experience leading a Customer Service department responsible for order to delivery is desirable.
- Previous experience in leading projects.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.