Sr IT Business Analyst - Finance ERP
- -, -, -, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
Lead Business Analyst is responsible for leading the digitization and automation of finance functions and processes and supporting exiting Oracle EBS footprint. The lead analyst will work as the primary business liaison between IT and Finance to understand and document business requirements and work with various IT teams to develop and implement solutions. This individual will demonstrate an ability to apply creative thinking, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our IT system investments.
Individual must have a passion for business value delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high-priority items at the same time.
- Perform as a subject matter expert and a key point of contact for Finance business users
- Lead requirement gathering for the digitalization and enhancement of the Oracle EBS system within the finance function; including AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, PA, Capital Projects
- Work with various technical teams to develop and implement financial solutions within Oracle EBS Version 12.1.3 with an 80/20 split of functional/technical expertise. The technical expertise required is integration design and understanding of table structures
- Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures, and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements assigned
- Guide the design, development, testing, and deployment of new business functionality
- Provide guidance on how technology solutions could solve business problems and enable new business functionality
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects, and enhancements
- Ensure end-user support is provided with a high degree of quality
- Lead effort in creative approaches to problem-solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Strong experience and understanding of business processes in Finance required and understanding of EPM Cloud is desired
- Functional professional with 2+ ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member or a team lead on at least 2 full cycle implementations.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture
- Must have experience designing complex system solutions within finance
- Experience in working with third-party application integrations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and leadership skills
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience
- 5+ years of Oracle Financial cycle experience and modules: AR, AP, GL, FA, PA, SLA, CM, OM
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects, is organized and dependable, and can modify and execute complex project plans and participate in plan implementation with little direction are all critical skills for this role.
- Technical experience working in Java, Oracle and Cloud technologies is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with AIM methodology is required
- Experience with Agile software methodologies is required
- Experience with project issue and tracking tools such as JIRA or ALM
- Proficiency with MS Office
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
Reports to Director – Oracle Applications
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.