Master Data Associate
- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
Are you a person who enjoys organizing, creating, and improving processes, and working on a team? Do you understand computers and like learning new systems and how they may interact with each other?
As the Master Data Associate, you will be responsible for setting up new and maintaining existing MBCI customer accounts working with many different levels in the organization. You will cross-train and cover others as needed on the broader Shared Services team and work together to find efficiencies in existing processes and have an appetite and openness for change, and the ability to prioritize on the fly.
This role is an hourly position working Monday- Friday, 8 AM- 5 PM with some flexibility on start and end times and eligible for overtime.
We are open to this person being remote within days travel to our Jasper, Indiana Corporate Office.
- Research potential customers to provide accurate information to the credit supervisors.
- Track, coordinate, and update the status of research and set up processes.
- Ensure accurate approval levels are met according to SOX guidelines.
- Update all MBCI systems with approved account information.
- Update documentation of customer master processes.
- Research of potential MBCI customers utilizing Secretary of State’s website, Dunn & Bradstreet reports, trade, and bank references.
- Work with MBCI sales force to ensure all customer documents comply with SOX guidelines and good business practices.
- Scan documents, file, and update all MBCI systems and status logs.
- MBCI systems account updates for maintenance to existing accounts including correct pricing multipliers, tax rates, promotions, fuel surcharge, and rep/address maintenance.
- Department-specific projects.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish goals.
- Be a good team player with strong verbal and written communication.
- Be detail-oriented and consistently accurate with repetitive tasks.
- Be flexible and willing to constantly learn and change processes when needed to adapt to new business strategies.
- Possess a strong service mentality (dedicated to servicing the customer).
- Possess the ability to multi-task with little supervision.
- Suggest ideas for process improvement.
- Possess analytical skillset.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of V-lookups a plus preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.