Lead Application Analyst
- -, -, -, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
Moen has a new opening for a Senior or Lead Application Analyst who will have accountability for specific projects or specific components of projects primarily focused on the SAP Cloud Platform including C4 Sales/Service, with additional emphasis on SAP Commerce, SAP Marketing Cloud and SAP Customer Data Cloud considered a plus. As a lead Application Analyst you will leverage new and innovative technologies to grow brands and markets, maximize efficiencies and improve associate productivity. You will also be responsible for requirements definition, technical design, solution development, integration testing, and project leadership within our SAP Cloud Platform.
- Senior level IT Analyst / SAP C4 Developer role with primary emphasis on C4 Sales and Service Clouds, knowledge of Marketing, Ecommerce and Customer Data Cloud modules a plus
- Leverage investment in SAP C4 platform to optimize C4 Sales and Service processes, with a bias towards standard SAP solutions
- Implement new application functionality and enhance existing functionality to new and existing systems through configuration and adaptation of SAP C4 Sales and Service Clouds
- Integration of SAP C4 with Backend ECC and SAP CRM via SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI or HCI or BPT)
- Ability to enhance SAP ECC or SAP S4 with emphasis on Sales and Distribution modules
- Provide support for SAP C4 production environment and quarterly SAP system upgrades. Suggest uses for new features being included in the quarterly releases
- Determine and implement Mash-up development where needed
- Customize enhancements of C4 solutions via SDK Toolkit
- Help achieve IT Scorecard goals and metrics
- Quickly assimilate and leverage new technologies and new business concepts as assigned by IT Leadership
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to business stakeholders in business terminology and context
- Ability to analyze business objectives/requirements and translate those into an SAP based system solution.
- Ability to influence project scope and solution definition though leverage of strong communication and internal consulting skills
- Works effectively on project teams as a leader or as a participant.
- Ability to apply appropriate corrective actions to identified people, process or systems issues
- Serve as IT liaison for one or more business communities
- Leverage IT governance processes to ensure proper project definition, socialization and control. Experience with Agile methodologies is helpful but not required.
- Manage risk through corporate compliance
- Lead and drive change throughout the organization using Moen’s standardized Change Management methodology
- May supervise the work of other project team members and/or IT consultants
- Perform job responsibilities under minimal direction/supervision and according to Moen Operating Philosophy (Do What’s Right, Work Together, Get Results)
- Solid understanding of SAP C4 Systems and their ability to integrate with S4/ECC enterprise system via SCPI aka SAP BTP
- Experience in any of the following C4 Sales and C4 Service modules. C4 Marketing, C4 Ecommerce (Hybris) and Customer Data cloud modules (at least 2 - 5 years). Experience with SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud is a plus
- Configuration of SAP C4 modules in Business Configurator/Scoping area
- Familiarity with the transport process through the C4 Landscape
- Knowledge of C4 Analytics
- Proficiency in SDK Cloud Studio Development Tool and SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI/BPT) tool
- Proven track record of successful, full-scale C4 implementation projects from a leadership and development perspective, preferably using the Agile development methodology
- Four year college degree required and at least 2-5 years of experience with emphasis on Information Technology
Fortune Brands' Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. GPG's trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands' GPG is an equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands' GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.