Lead Application Analyst
- -, -, -, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
Moen has a new opening for a Hybris developer who is looking for opportunities to develop award-winning B2C and B2B websites. This key Lead Application Analyst role will possess solid knowledge of Hybris, and Java and also need to be able to independently investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Designs and implements features in Moen’s SAP C4 Cloud solution stack
- Creates high-quality code and develops Java-based services and applications using SAP Hybris, Java EE, Spring Framework and Web Services
- Manages Hybris applications via the Hybris Administration Console, including:
- SOLR/Adaptive Search
- Group and User management according to best practices
- Hybris extensions
- Recommends and implements tenant configurations to maximize performance
- Integrates world-class third party asset management and search solutions
- Maintains personal growth through work assignments, and advanced training
- Leads efforts in requirements definition, technical design, construction, and based on project assignment, may include project leader and administration responsibilities
- Develops preliminary and detail architecture documentation and design specifications
- Ensures that the design and integration of customer solutions with IT and business partners leads to the development and growth of the business through effective use of technology
- Performs duties under minimal direction and supervision on assignments and tasks of high complexity
- May supervise the work of other project team member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering is required
- Deep knowledge of Hybris, SmartEdit, Java, Spring Framework and SOLR
- Minimum of 8 years of web development experience is required
- Experience developing and deploying to the Hybris solution is required
- Experience with B2C or B2B e-commerce development and with Angular.js and Angular 2+ is preferred
- Must be familiar with Content Management Systems or dynamic websites
- General understanding of front end build processes
- Strong knowledge of Git and version control and Gitflow
- Proven track record of successful, consumer-facing website implementation
Fortune Brands' Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. GPG's trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands' GPG is an equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands' GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.