Customer Service Associate
- 2310 Presidential D, Durham, North Carolina
- Department: Customer Service
The Customer Service Associate is a non-supervisory role responsible for entering and processing orders, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Relocation assistance is not budgeted for this position.
The Customer Service Associate reports to the Manager, Operations & Install.
- Answer customer calls.
- Enter customer orders using our designated systems (such as AS400 & OFS).
- Complete appropriate paperwork associated with entering and processing customer orders.
- Manage the billing and ship-off functions for all completed orders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company-required computer, software, and other office equipment.
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Limited travel is currently expected for this position.
- Consistently demonstrates the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
- Other duties, incidental or regular, may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Customer focus and orientation – overall customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
- Strong detail orientation and accuracy of work is required.
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, documents, and regulations in the English language.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural information.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from associates, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as prices, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where standardized methods and procedures may exist, but customer requirements and work situations may vary.
- Previous related employment experience, preferably in the cabinet industry, is preferred.
- Computer literacy, including experience using Microsoft Office software programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous AS400 experience is preferred.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced team environment.
- High school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Higher education and/or business school certifications are preferred.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.