Senior Marketing Data Analyst - C3 & Smart Transformation
- -, -, -, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
This Senior Marketing Data Analyst reports to the Senior Director of Data Science and Advanced Analytics and is responsible for leading a data driven culture across marketing for Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group (GPG). The Senior Marketing Data Analyst provides insight, analysis and self-serve analytic solutions across the Marketing organization. This person will have deep analytics and statistical skills to evaluate marketing performance leading to optimized marketing campaigns to acquire and grow customers at GPG. This person needs to be comfortable working with diversified business partners including varied marketing functions, business operations, and data engineers. This role can be remote in the mainland U.S.A.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all marketing data, reporting and attribution for all channels.
- Produce detailed reporting dashboards that will be used to track our performance and impact on overall goals.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, and use cases.
- Help to craft an ongoing experimentation program, including hypothesis formulation, experimental design, significance-setting, and post-experiment analysis.
- Educate and support teams with strategies on how to connect data to results.
- Collaborate with creative, ecommerce, product, and engineering teams to test and optimize every touchpoint of the customer’s journey.
- Embrace a culture of always testing and always learning.
- Be proactive when scoping, sizing and fulfilling large and small requests balancing efficiency and quality.
- Work with marketing team and data engineers to ensure marketers have access to user data needed for segmentation and targeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Analytics, Finance, Computer Science). Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience. A Master’s Degree may offset 2 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with SQL (Snowflake, MySql, etc.) and with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, Qlik
- Experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
- Familiarity with marketing funnel reporting and industry KPIs
- Experience with creating, executing, and analyzing complex AB/MVT test constructs to test stakeholder hypotheses
- Experience in analyzing consumer behaviors and market trends to provide data driven decisions
- A strong interest in analytics and a desire to understand the ‘why’, and not just the ‘how’, a campaign performed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
Fortune Brands' Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. GPG's trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands' GPG is an equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands' GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.