- 118 Lexington Pkwy, Lexington, NC 27295, USA
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
As a MasterBrand Finance Analyst for our you will be an integral part of the business management team supporting Lexington, NC, operations. You will support the financial management of the manufacturing operations including reporting reconciliation of results to plan/projections, forecasting, annual budgeting, productivity management, and audit compliance. You will also partner with other areas/functions in the organization to support the Aristokraft Builder business unit and ensure alignment towards overall performance objectives.
- Performance Reporting & Analysis – Provide financial support for Lexington operations
- Business Forecasting – Provide support for the weekly and monthly financial statement outlooks for the Lexington facility
- Planning – Assist in the preparation of short-term and long-range operating plans
- Business Development – Examination of business model and cost structure identifying areas for opportunity and business improvement
- Financial Consolidation – Primary contact in preparation of monthly divisional close package for leadership review
- Other - Continuous improvement of financial processes and reporting; Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Consistently demonstrate the 4 Basics: Safe and clean workplace, quality at/above expectations, complete on-time delivery, and fashionable products at a fair price.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Reports to the Finance Director – AOK Builder.
- Partner with Manufacturing and Finance groups including operations channel sourcing logistics demand planning & material management
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to shape complex data into meaningful operational analysis
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse spectrum of tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to disaggregate and analyze problems to probe facts, identify and question assumptions, and analyze issues from different perspectives
- Working knowledge of general accounting including income statement and balance sheet
- Working knowledge of standard cost accounting and cost systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Finance Business Management or related field
- Exposure to the manufacturing or supply chain environment is desirable
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.