- 1570 Paonia St, Colorado Springs, CO 80915, USA
- Department: Sales
The Showroom Design Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and cabinet design support by utilizing systems and 20/20 Design software to fulfill all aspects of customer designs. This role will also assist customers with inquiries, quotes, and sales by phone or in the showroom as required.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM.
- Provide design support by utilizing proprietary systems and 20-20 Design software to fulfill all aspects of jobs
- Accurately prepare and process sales and order packets
- Assist in putting Bids together
- Maintain organized records of design files and job records
- Track Builder Sites to determine measures and order timing
- Acknowledgment Checking for accuracy
- Assist customers with inquiries, quotes, and sales by phone or in the showroom as required.
- Work cooperatively and share duties as needed
- Bachelors degree in Design or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in 20/20 design software and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with designing cabinetry preferred
Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter with efficient organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve problems
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.