Compliance Finance Analyst
- 1 Masterbrand Cabinets Dr, Jasper, IN 47546, USA
- Department: Accounting/Auditing
As the Finance Analyst in Compliance, you will assist in monthly closing and compliance activities, audit coordination, and projects on an as-needed basis.
Location: Ideally, the candidate would reside within 1-2 hours of the Jasper, Indiana Corporate Office. Depending upon experience and background, the team may be open to remote work later.
- Perform semi-annual review of segregation of duties, identifying conflicts, developing workstreams to eliminate existing conflicts, where possible, and performing monthly reviews of mitigating controls, ensuring operating effectiveness
- Ensure that SOX documentation is up to date and identify gaps that exist between the current process and desired control environment
- Responsible for testing of key SOX controls and partnering with process owners on remediation plans
- Work with process owners to maintain adequate and up to date policies and procedures
- Work with enterprise-wide process owners to document current process flows and evaluate for consistency
- Assist in the maintenance of balance sheet risk assessment and tracking completeness of reconciliations through Blackline software.
- Assist in monthly closing activities such as balance sheet reconciliations and assessment of significant accruals.
- Coordinate internal and external audits, ensuring recommendations are tracked and resolved timely and appropriately
- Assist in various other accounting projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-3 years experience
- Position requires a solid working knowledge of accounting procedures, involving both balance sheet and income statement
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley controls relevant to public company requirements.
- Experience with standard costs in a manufacturing environment would be a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skillset and financial consolidation software experience (i.e. HFM) is preferred.
- Analytical, proactive and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and function in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel, typical travel <5%, could increase over time.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.